Psychics/Am i?

Question
Hi Winged Wolf,

While growing up, there was a point where when someone would say something to me, i'd hear something else. it was as if, there were two voices in the same sentence. Then it got hard for me to trust people and so i fought those occurences and they stopped.

There are times when i'd say something, and it will happen accordingly, so i have been told to watch my words.

Now, If i recieve a message, i know who it is before reading it. Or if i remember someone out of the blue, or think to myself I haven't contacted them, or they haven't contacted me, they usually do.

I sometimes pick up sudden feelings from people all around, especially negative ones, and it makes me not want to trust them so much, because i can't differentiate between intuition and just being - emotional?

I have been told i have high psychic intuitions and should trust myself more,but how?  i'm simply confused as to how to make sense of all this. Am I really psychic?

Answer
It certainly sounds like you are psychic.

Don't worry about what you say.  Based on your descriptions, you aren't making anything happen; you are sensing the future.  So, when you say something, and it later happens, you didn't make it happen - you said it because you knew it would happen. :)  (Isn't it better to know?  It can save lives, sometimes).

I recommend that you keep a journal.  The best way to gain confidence in your abilities, and to learn how accurate they are, is to write down the impressions and feelings you're getting, and then compare them later with what you learn through more conventional means.  No psychic is 100% accurate (just as with any other skill!)  You can develop your ability through deliberate practice, and this will help you learn to differentiate what is a psychic impression, and what is an emotional reaction or imagination.

Psychics

Winged Wolf