Psychics/Is he the one?

Question
I'm Hannah (28 January 1995) and his name is Ethan (24 November 1992). We just recently started a relationship this month and things have already progressed really quickly. We both feel as if we have been waiting our whole lives to find each other. He lives several hours away though. Lately I have been feeling like there is some problem between us but we cover it up by repeatedly saying "I love you" and "I miss you." Can we make it in a long distance relationship and is he "the one" for me?

Answer
Numerology wise this is not the one nor there is a chance for very strong long terms, he is a bit child like need much attention and can be very politically correct but not too honest , you are individualist do not like to stay on your own and love communication, with this in mind both of you are in need of greater attention then long distance and most likely would not be able to easily stay commited and loyal to each other, since you are so far from each other why not chose to be good friends until you find a way to share living with each other or at least close by, this way both of you can enjoy the friendship but no need to be tied down

Psychics

Inbal