Psychics/Angelic Contact!

QUESTION: Hello my dear friend in Christ!

The spiritual gift that Christ has blessed me with is giving.  The Lord has placed a huge burden and concern on my heart for those in financial despair.  However, I seem to be stuck only being able to give very small amounts, due to my own financial limitations.  However, I know the vision the Lord has given me.  My question is:  

What must I do in order to receive the Lord's provision, so that I may bless all those in need?  

Any information you could give me would be wonderful.  I know my angels are also reaching out to me at this time. I can feel them!  However, I can't seem to be able to establish contact with them.  Please help me complete the mission the Lord has for me!
In Christ,

ANSWER: Warmest greetings to you, dear Steven, friend in Christ!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Please be aware that the vibration in the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a special prayer for our dear friend Steven, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. Thank you for your many blessings to him in Christ Jesus. Amen.

God has spoken to us very clearly in Scripture regarding angels and their mission in our life:

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." -- PSALM 91:11 (KJV)

Therefore, know that you are certainly surrounded by your own personal guardian angel, Steven, who looks after you at all times and awaits your call for further help. Angels instruct us not to pray to them as we should pray only to God, but rather to seek their help as you would a wonderful, trusted friend.

As I attune to your aura, I see a most beautiful rainbow around you and such loving vibrations that are rare to see these days! I immediately felt the energy change in my own body as I began this reading sensing the strong energy of love, humility, compassion, and respect all around. These are all gifts that God has blessed you with, dear Steven.

I understand your gift from God only too well as I can see it in your heart and see the problems that ensue also due to limitations. As your heart is most open to give, your pocketbook is not always so.

God has told us in Scripture that in order for Him to bless us, we must give back to Him first. It speaks of tithing ten percent of income to a church that does the work as Jesus would have us do. I know for many people ten percent would be a lot and they may not be able to afford it but in that case Spirit says the person must individually go to God in prayer and pray about it asking God for His Divine guidance in the situation. God will give you your answer with His blessings.

He knows it is difficult to do what is in your heart, what is your inherent mission when to do so may set you back some. But when we give whatever we can and it comes from a loving heart, your angels say, then God takes that into full consideration.

Your angels have just given me a truly special message for you, Steven. They say to tell you that when you pray for others you enter into higher dimensions of God's light yourself due to God's law of Cause and Effect as well as the Law of Reciprocity. In other words, what you give comes back to you -- "As you sow, so shall you also reap." Therefore, this message is saying to give as much as you can and it will return to you ten-fold!

"But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give: not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." -- 2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-7 (KJV)

Sometimes it takes greater sacrifice in order to obtain the treasures that God has in store for one. Therefore, be led by your heart as to what you must do but also ask God from the heart.

Steven, the LORD has a wonderful mission for you and blessed are you already to know and realize what that mission is. Never dash your foot against a stone, your angels say. Be ever steadfast in finding sponsors and others who are sympathetic to the cause in your area and elsewhere who can also open their heart and bless others either individually, as you call attention to the need, or through you.

You ask about establishing contact with your angels. They stand ever ready to help you but since they are Spirit and you are mortal you must reach them through thought. They live in the spirit world where all communication is through thought alone for they have no physical body as we do. When wishing to contact one another or others they use telepathy. And so, we too can learn to use those ways as we also are spirit and here only temporarily on an Earthly mission to help as many of our fellow brothers and sisters as we can as well as for further spiritual growth. That will weigh much in one's favor upon passing-on from this life and back to spirit. God will see the good deeds done on Earth for others and that will make Him very happy so as to bless you with a very special place in His Heavenly kingdom! Spirit comes forth to say that a crown of jewels already awaits you!

But another very important part of attaining His kingdom is to become Born Again through Jesus Christ which is accepting Jesus as your LORD and Savior so that you can be *assured* of your true place in Heaven later on at your appointed time.

It is written in Scripture by Jesus as to what one must do in order to go to Heaven.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

Therefore, the Prayer to become Born Again is as follows to be said Out Loud.

Prayer to become Born Again - Saved

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation but arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty God. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Saying that prayer makes God through Jesus Christ very happy to welcome you back to your True Home when it is time for you to return. Blessed are those who say this prayer for their Eternal Life shall be with Jesus in Heaven.

Steven, your angels stress that each day you must pray for God's blessings though He already remembers you by giving you a new day of life, work, a home, and even more blessings. But when we reach out to Him in prayer we send a part of our loving heart to Him to truly thank Him for all He does for us each and every day. Speak to Him in confidence in the silence and then meditate on His answers. He stands ever-ready to help you and already knows your needs but is only waiting to see how Strong your faith and belief in Him is.

The angels have just whispered again in my ear to tell you that in addition to giving to the poor and the church, to also help those in need who are elderly, sick, unable to go out and do things for themselves. Because it is when you touch another person's heart that God has already touched yours ten-fold and more! Scripture confirms this:

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." -- MATTHEW 25:40 (KJV)

So as you pray for money to manifest itself unto you to help others, dear Steven, pray the following two verses from Scripture and Believe that you have it according to God's word.

"And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -- LUKE 11:9 (KJV)

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, Believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." -- MARK 11:24 (KJV)

Steven, even now your angels are telling me that you will be receiving many blessings as you have come forth in public to declare the goodness that is in your heart and God has taken note of that. Never allow fear to enter into your universe of goodness and mercy. For your angels will be there to guard and protect you always and remember that your Heavenly Father loves you very much and stands with much light right at the center of your loving heart!

May God bless you eternally dear friend in Christ Jesus and you receive a Big hug in spirit for your fine work and dedication to living the life that God has placed before you. You shall be Successful as Jesus walks with you along your path.

In Christ,
† Christian Intuitive †

QUESTION: Thank You very much for doing my reading!  It was such a blessing.  Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

It is interesting that you put *assured* in stars regarding my salvation, because I do sometimes doubt my salvation.  However, I have cried out the sinners prayer countless times to our Lord.  I know deep down I am saved, because I know the goodness I desire for others comes from The Holy Spirit.  

Did you picked up on something specific regarding my salvation, or did you just posted the sinners prayer because you felt inspired to?  I would appreciate a bit of clarification.  Thanks again!
In Christ,

Warmest greetings, Steven!

You are very welcome! And Thank You for the opportunity to provide the reading for you!

You ask about the Prayer of Salvation. When I do a reading, I first pray to God through Jesus Christ to be of assistance in the reading and to give me the information the sitter (person who is requesting the reading) needs to know about.

In this case, I felt such spiritual energy about, that it was an utter joy doing the reading. But I also leave it to Spirit to come forth with whatever information He wants to give to me to pass on. In this case the Prayer of Salvation came forth in the reading as an extra gift from Spirit!

Since we become attuned to one another through name and intent as well as purpose, there can be little doubt that with you doubting about your salvation, as you put it, Spirit stepped forth and wanted to remove that doubt unequivocally so that you would be *assured* (and notice how once again Spirit leads me to place that word in stars) that having said that prayer you have become a Born Again Christian thus, you are saved!

I do offer anyone who would like that prayer to contact me, of course, but in your case it became an important part of your spiritual reading. Thus, you are additionally blessed for it!

Thank you again so much, Steven, for your feedback on my reading! It is greatly appreciated! May God always bless you as you move forward in life and bring you copious gifts with which to help mankind.

Have a most wonderful day, my friend in Christ! I will offer a special prayer for you for God's protection and success in all that you do.

In Christ,
† Christian Intuitive †  

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.