Psychics/Astral projection

I want to ask you to give me an angel reading. I want to ask you about astral projection, spiriual and psychic abilites. I want to develop my psychic and spiritual abilities, but most I want to be able to project in astral planes. Thank you. Many blessings.

Warm greetings Adrian!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Please be aware that the vibration in the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intentions will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our dear friend Adrian, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. Thank you for your many blessings to him in Christ Jesus. Amen.

As I attune to your psyche, the first thing I am aware of is your need for escape. There have been many obstacles that you have faced and encountered in your life and now your inner self is calling out to move past them into a greater sphere of release and understanding.

Your angels reveal that wisdom and love are partners and wanting to move into other dimensions of existence calls for greater self-love before you can understand and appreciate more fully your request. The mind is acting now but not reflecting what is deep interred in your heart. The need to meet greater horizons is at hand in your life but there are precautions that must be taken as well, your angels say.

Spiritual and psychic abilities are inherent in most everyone. For example, when the telephone rings many people have had the experience of knowing instinctively who is at the other end. That is an inherent psychic ability in most people. The same goes for a parent whose child is playing outside suddenly leaving the work they are doing indoors to run outside with the "gut instinct" that something is wrong and arriving just in time to whisk their child from running into the street and out of harm's way. This is not voodoo or dark magic at play. It is one's God-given gift to use in times of need to help themselves and others. But this gift must never be misused for other than good purposes as then the Law of Cause and Effect will surely take place. That is, "What You Sow, You Will Also Reap."

As you are asking about the development of your psychic abilities, one has to have a certain gift already at play in their life in order to want to move forward. Since again most people have the inherent gift of intuitive or psychic ability to a certain extent, one who wants to learn more must tap further into that gift through the proper channeling of energies, attending proper and safe seminars and classes and reading the proper books that will shed further light on this subject. There are also places on the Internet to check out by placing the proper key word(s) in a search engine that can possibly reveal more information. Be guided in knowing that what one does with their psychic gift and how they use it will be recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life. For it is written that how one uses a gift intended for great benevolent purpose will also determine how God sees you at your appointed time. Be sure it is not for a selfish purpose, your angels say. Use the gift to always help others and be of assistance unto them as well as yourself. When you know you have not used such a gift to do harm but to help others, then you need not fear a Heavenly backlash.

But again, do not be too intrigued with that idea and discount the proper usage of that gift, your angels say. For all must be used to Help Humanity and not hurt it!

As for Astral Projection, that is an area that I cannot engage in discourse upon. There are far too many caveats and things to know before one could even attempt to do it. Therefore, there are others, perhaps in this forum, who may have further information about it but that is not something that I would recommend anyone to attempt. On the surface, it may seem like fun, excitement, adventure, and exploring new planes or dimensions, but there is also the dark side to watch out for. Bad projection towards the unknown element that can lie in another realm, therefore, the need for good precautions, the "what if I can't get back" question, etc. that makes it something not entirely safe to do in my personal opinion.

With regard to Spiritual abilities, it has to exist to a great extent already deep within your heart, soul, and spirit.That which is spiritual is not of this world therefore, the properties can be different and most times are. The part that remains is your desire, realistically speaking, to want to use those abilities for the greater good of mankind, to bring them a sense of good purpose and alignment with that which is good, that which is with God. That should be the actual purpose for further development. I do not however subscribe to the saying that one can be "Spiritual but not religious." For what good is being spiritual if you have no God-head or Creator to follow for true Divine guidance and direction? Being spiritual involves sacrifice from one's standpoint to reach out to others in a benevolent manner. If it does not happen that way then the wrong type of spiritual influence is at play.

So, always pray about what it is you truly want and the purpose WHY you want it and WHAT you intend to do with it once you obtain it, is the KEY. Go to God and ask for His Divine guidance for your life, first and foremost. From there receive His blessings that are always for your highest and greatest good. As your Heavenly Father, He would never want for you to go wrong in any area of your life nor to cause harm to others. So, any possible expansion of psychic or spiritual gifts must always reflect benevolence in its core application and purpose as your first objective.

Thank you for your reading request Adrian, I hope it was enlightening to you and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.