Psychics/Boyfriend

Question
Me and my boyfriend are having trouble in our relationship due to my family not liking him and accepting us being together, he says he wants to leave cause he cannot put up with it anymore. He also says that he stills loves me and for that reason he does not want to leave. Mu question is do you think that we will stay together? We have been together for 31 months so far.

My date of birthday is the 26 August 1994
His name is Ray Atkinson and his DOB is 12 November 1985

Answer
although your family being over protective and can possibly be a bit of an issue during all your relationship in life I am not sure they are very wrong in his case as he is not so emotional in nature did not grow up in stable home and have no patience at all and always think he needs more then he have already. but numerology wise you are glued as you know each other from past lives and might be in this relationship further more and never forget each other.
In this life there is two ways to be forever together one is happily ever after the other one is life time prison, the way tarot are looking like the later option is more possible to happen then the earlier that is why your family is against. if you really convinced that he is having your best interest at all time then good luck the two of you will find it hard to let go of as it is.
but you have to be ready, when things will get hard he will always blame you for it.

Psychics

Inbal