Hi my dob is April 1/82. My question is I'm currently upgrading my nursing part time I work in a physicians office mon-Fri where the pay isn't great but I have a lot of flexibility and weekends off. I've just been offered part time at a hospital working nights weekends. The pay is greater but is it wise for me to accept it now? Or should I deny it? Especially with school right now. I'm also moving in less then a month so I need to be able to live comfortably as stress free as possible during the 4 years of schooling.

Hello Joanna

I see you staying with the job you have,
realizing that it is the least stressful,
and more stable of the 2 positions.

Nursing is a challenging course of education,
with many hours needed for homework and studying.
Having a hospital job that changes days, and has
you working nights will keep you in a constant state
of being tired.

I hope this helps you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.