In the past I have prayed to archangels, ascended masters, angels, my spirit guides to help me manifest a new/better job. I also tried to use the law of attraction to manifest a better job. Please tell me when do you see a new job for me and what kind of job it will be? Thank you. Many blessings.

Hi, Adrian,

It feels like while you have been doing all this praying and manifesting, you've been also telling yourself there really is not anything out there and you won't find a better job. What you tell yourself is what the universe hears, and so that lack of a better job perpetuates itself. At the same time, it's hard to tell yourself something positive when you're feeling negative, and the universe understands this too. :-)

All that said . . . it feels like you will have some sort of energy shift in July or August, and a lot of things that seem stuck now will begin to move. It feels like you are in an arts-related or other creative line of work and are about to shift into a job which will use these skills and interests in a different way. The work itself may be more number and logic-oriented that what you are doing now, but the big picture will be more or less the same. I think that will be a refreshing change for you.

All blessings,

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.