Psychics/Career and Finances

QUESTION: My date of birth is 26th September 1958.  Even at this age, my career and finances are very unstable.  I have lot of commitments to fulfill.  Presently, I am directionless.  Can I get clarity?

ANSWER: clarity about what?

QUESTION: Clarity on my future - with respect to profession and earnings.

Please read my profile here again. I am here to serve people with urgent need that can not afford to pay for my services. if you are directionless at the age of 55 this is a very sad indeed as you are always love to plan ahead and never take risks of any kind in your nature . the fact that your finance is unstable is sad as well but its also the share of so many people in this universe. Indeed it look like you have many debts and you need to work for them but that is too, my dear, the share of millions in this world. so in order to help you gain clarity I need to get a clear question. what is it that you wish to ask me: what is going with your financial condition now and in the near future? will you get a better job (that is if you have one and if you dont of course I can check when you will be able to land a job) or other question? please also provide  your name and gender, thanks

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site