Psychics/Of course... regarding love.

Question
I want to first thank you for your time and effort that you put into answering all the questions you do. I really appreciate that you took the time out of your day for me.

My name is Kaylin (10/30/1987 Sun: Scorpio Moon: Aquarius) and I currently reside in the United States. My boyfriend is Piyush (4/18/1989 Sun: Aries Moon: Virgo) and he currently lives in India. We have been talking for 2 years now, and I feel we really have love for each other and really want to establish a great relationship in the future. The distance makes our bond stronger, but emotionally it hurts.. not being able to touch the person, kiss them, or look them in the eyes when you tell them "I love you"... It makes you miss someone you haven't met that much more. I am planning to visit him in India in December or January and I know this will be good for us to see each other. I just wanted your opinion on our relationship, if there was anything you saw around our involvement together in the future (he is planning to move to the states in 2 years)... and if you know anything I can do for him from so far away to really show him how much I appreciate him... that is helpful too.

Again, thank you so much for your time!!
Take Care

Kaylin

Answer
Edit after rating - I wonder why I'm being so impolite towards you! 1/10!

My profile requests only brief information (if you took the time to read it?) but nevertheless - there's a need for one or both of you to make a decision of where to call home because this is the key to resolving this LDR, and this is the strong message I'm receiving when I connect to both your energies. I can feel how slow your relationship grows, bonus is that it's growing albeit slowly. Has this relationship been made public within Piyush's side? If not it will be very soon. I'm not receiving any other information through. Enjoy your travels.

Questions to ask yourself | 1. Has this given you what you wanted to know? | 2. If not, have you meditated on the answer provided? | 3. Is it useless, and you are now discarding it to find another free psychic who will give you the answer you are looking for?

Psychics

Gipsy