Psychics/False hopes and promises

Hello my name is kelly (dec 13,1983) and i have been in a relationship with jose (aug 04,1977) for a year now, we have talked about being more serious moving in, having a baby etc....he says hes ready and he wants it and loves me but i dont know if hes being faithful and im afraid if i do become pregnant ( which would be my 3rd) that he wont settle down and be responsible. Is this relationship toxic or does it need more time?

Hi, Kelly,

Your own intuition is singing up a storm here. I'm going to just be a backup singer (which you would never want me to literally do, trust me) and tell you you're right on. Jose loves you, is ready to move forward, and wants to be responsible in the moment he tells you these things. The next day may well bring a different story. He cannot see his life as a whole — the connections between words and actions, actions and consequences, and his own strengths and limits. I don't see this changing anytime soon.

It feels like you are a smart woman at a turning point in your life path. If you can act on what your intuition is telling you, you and your children will be in a much better situation.

All blessings —

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.