QUESTION: Hello inhal my name is Krystal and my dob is 10/04/1988. I have a question bout friendship. All my life I has issues with females. For some odd reason I can't keep friends. Maybe u kno why....but I'm very genuine helpful n I don't understand why people don't wanna be my real friend. But this one girl name SHAINA(dob:03/08/89)We was best friends and it seem like once she got a better job she changed......but she don't talk to me but she still talk to other ppl we all knew. We was pose to go to Miami but I just felt like she ain't really wanna go cause I was doing all the research. But she went to Jamaica with other people so idk. Maybe u can tell me why I can't stay friends with people long

ANSWER: can you please tell me what is your birth month? is it april or october?

QUESTION: My birthday is October 4 1988 n shaina's birthday is march 8 1989

well Shaina liked to follow only what is best for her and suit the opportunity she is not really the most loyal friend you could meet and she dont like confrontation so if she did not enjoy your company her way would be probably to distance herself from you until you will let go of her and this way she dont have to argue with you about it. as for the rest of them it seem that sometimes you are a bit stubborn likes everything to go your way and a bit controling and that might be the reason that instead of understanding your good intention people think you are trying to take over their life and rule it and they back off. best would be to simply let them look for you company and when you are becoming good friend with them accept the fact that now every one are same and some of them like to do things differently and dont try to fix it for them. and dont worry , quantity is worth more the quality when come to good friends and one of these days you will find the matching friends for you

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site