Psychics/Future of current relationship

Hi, My name is Maya Holland and my date of birth is May 20, 1992.
I am currently in a long distance relationship of my girlfriend, Sophia for going on 1 year and things are going extremely well and we are really enjoying each other. Her date of birth is August 17, 1991. We talk all of the time and keep the line of communication open and very fluid. She is my go to person for everything and she is my main source of encouragement and although no one accepts our relationship, we stride on. No matter all of the negative comments or behaviors people make towards us. My question is, will our current relationship last? I am currently in school and she will be starting school in January and I feel like that will be our biggest challenge. Is it possible that we will make it through school as a couple and last for a lifetime?

Hello Dear Maya,
I apologize for the delay in answering your question.
Won't it be wonderful when people accept love for what it is
and not who is feeling it?
You and Sophia will be together for awhile.
You can make it last a lifetime, if you can whether
the storms ahead...negativity has a way of wearing on any relationship,
and you two will have stormy weather ahead.
Keep your maturity, draw on your inner strengths, and you will
both have a chance.  If you can't get through it, do not despair,
you are both young, and have limited life experience with coping
with negativity on a large scale.  But, try, work at it every single day.
Do not take anything for granted.

I hope this helps you in some small way.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.