Psychics/Job Choice Question

Hi! My name is Misty, dob 9/20/1978, and I would like to know if you see me getting a teaching job for this next school year or if I need to change careers. I have been trying for a long time to become a teacher, it's something I feel drawn to, it's the only career I want but I just feel like maybe the universe is telling me to give it up because I just can't seem to get hired. I don't know what else I would do, I don't feel like I have the skill for anything else. I truly love teaching and want to be a teacher more than anything else but am I just fooling myself that I will be one? Thank you for your time and help.

Dear Misty,
Thank you for writing to me with your question.
Your own self doubt is what is holding you back from
getting hired.  You have become desperate and apologetic
when applying. As you know, if you intend to be in a teaching
environment, you need confidence, and assertiveness beyond the normal.
Work on these skills, and though I do not see you succeeding this fall,
by working diligently on those tasks, I can see you getting a teaching
position next year.

I hope this helps you in some small way..

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.