Psychics/life....

Question
QUESTION: Hi Inball, I was born on january 6 1959 and I fell a little lonely!!!
I wonder if there will be someone, something.... or if I will find my
life purpose.... I don't know I guess I am looking for a little guidance and hope that you can give me some advice, thank you very much!!!!

ANSWER: Dear Louise
I am surprised to hear about your loneliness because actually according to numerology you are lack of the ability to make fast changes in your life because of your family ties or their influence on your decision and that is something that do not happen to lonely people.
perhaps you are talking about romantic potential?
your life purpose according to numerology is to care protect and mother others but in reward to that you will live long and safe life. if you wonder what proffesion will suit you the best it can be psychology or all hat involve the maternal aspect.

QUESTION: Anyone in the romantic line out there for me????

Answer
actually numerology wise you are in a great time zone for finding long term relationship and partners at all life aspects and it will continue until your next birth date of 2014 and the tarot suggested that within three months from now either a change of location or traveling away will bring into your life a person that was there before has the letter c in his name and is a cancer star sign and that this can become a great bond. I wish you all the best.  

Psychics

Inbal