Psychics/Is there life after death?

Is there life after death? I've wondered this for a few years and the question has recently come back to me. Many family members have passed in the last 2 years or so, so I would like to know, is there life after death, or a heaven?

Warm greetings Stephanie,

Thank you for contacting me with your question about the Afterlife and Heaven.

You are wondering if there is life after death. The answer is Yes! God has told us in Scripture that there certainly is life after we pass-on from this world. I do not ever call it "death" since truly there is no death as many believe the word to mean. When we initially come here to this world we come from the world of Spirit and we are, in essence, Spirit. Upon arriving here through our Mother giving birth to us we take on a Physical body in order to be able to function in this world and dimension.

Upon passing-on from this world since we no longer will need our physical body in the Afterlife we immediately step into our Spiritual Body and return to spirit. In the world of spirit a physical body is not needed since the properties there are different from here and although people still maintain their own body in form and shape, along with their memory, they do not function the same as here inasmuch as they are no longer required to eat, sleep, work, exercise, breathe, and carry on many more functions primarily required of a physical body. We also will not get sick anymore once there since it is only the physical body that becomes ill. Communication in the spirit world is done solely by telepathy. One can communicate with another by mere thought alone or even with a greater group of people. The properties of the spirit world are much like here in the physical world but with things much more colorful and more animated. And traveling from one place to another is done by thought alone which is instant because there is no physical body to weigh us down thus, the mass is excluded. This is a subject that can take much more dialog to explain more about it therefore, it cannot be done in this discourse.

There is also most certainly a Heaven! God and Jesus Christ His Most Divine Son as well as The Holy Spirit reside in the highest dimension or plane of Heaven. You see, there are many different elevations or dimensions of light in the Afterlife. There are also the darker lower dimensions with gradations between a little light to none at all. Where a person's soul goes to after passing-on from this life depends on whether they first and foremost accepted Jesus Christ as their LORD and Savior while they were still here on Earth or not. The following Scriptures speak to first accepting Jesus Christ in order to become saved. "Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under Heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." -- ACTS OF THE APOSTLES 4:12 (KJV)

Also, since we are in this dimension, which is a learning plane, we are expected to do good unto others and love them as Jesus told us we should do. "A new Commandment I give unto you, That ye Love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another." -- JOHN 13:34 (KJV)

When we can love with our heart and truly help others in need and do things for them, all of that is recorded in one's soul record and will become a factor, coupled with our full acceptance of Jesus, to determine in which dimension of the many we will end up at. Here, Jesus is stressing the importance of helping others, even the poorest of the poor, and loving them which He, as God and Spirit, can see us either do or not do. "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have  done it unto me." -- MATTHEW 25:40 (KJV)

So, be assured that there is most certainly an Afterlife as well as Heaven.

"And He saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see Heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man." -- JOHN 1:51 (KJV)

The Son of man is Jesus Christ.

Here is further Biblical Scripture that informs us about the Afterlife.

Let's start with what God tells us about this being the One and Only life we will ever have here on Earth. Therefore, we will not ever return again and again to "reincarnate" thus, we Christians do not further believe in "past lives."

"And as it is appointed unto men ONCE to die, but after this the judgment: So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for Him shall He appear the second time without sin unto salvation." -- HEBREWS 9:27-28 (KJV)

We also learn from Jesus the following: "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." -- HEBREWS 13:8 (KJV)

This means that Jesus has been the *same* always and as we too are created in His image, so will we be the same always in our One body and will not reincarnate into another body or to become another person. Here is further proof that Jesus remains One and the Same throughout time!

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." -- JOHN 8:58 (KJV)

Then this important Scripture telling us about the Eternal, everlasting Afterlife:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life." -- JOHN 5:24 (KJV)

Passing-on from "death" which, as explained earlier, means shedding the physical body for your Spiritual body, and going on to your eternal life, which means the Afterlife, to further answer your question.

And the KEY to salvation is to become Born Again through Jesus Christ. That is, to accept Him as your LORD and Savior and to say the Prayer of Salvation out loud to assure that you will go to Heaven at your appointed time when you pass-on from this world. I have that prayer if you would like to invest in yourself to secure a place in Heaven!

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." -- JOHN 3:16 (KJV)

"Therefore if any man be in CHRIST, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by JESUS CHRIST, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To with, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for CHRIST, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in CHRIST'S stead, be ye reconciled to God." -- 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17-20 (KJV)

These are the Holy Scriptures that speak about the subject matter you inquired about, Stephanie. But in addition, we have also learned that many millions of people the world over have had what is called a "Near-Death Experience" or NDE where they are declared clinically "dead" for a period of time during which many experience a glimpse of the Afterlife and Heaven as well as the darker territories as is Biblical, and they have also been reported to possess the ability to hear and see things going on around them while in that state before they are brought back to life. Even very learned scholars and other educated people such as doctors, professors, researchers, lawyers, clergy, and others have experienced this and have thus brought back information to inform us that there very much is an Afterlife and a Heaven!

And two final Scriptures that tell us more about accepting Jesus Christ by becoming Born Again in order to be able to go to Heaven as well as more on the Afterlife and Heaven.

"Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in Heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." -- MATTHEW 7: 21-23 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be Born Again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

That was a great question, Stephanie! Thank you for asking it. May you be blessed by God through His Divine Son Jesus Christ and may you walk forward in peace and tranquility with Jesus by your side.

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.