Psychics/life and jobs

Question
Born may 31 1994 my name is Hailey. I have been stuck on where to go in my life. I would like to know if my husband is truly my life partner and will stay with me till the end. I also wanted to know if I would ever get out of poverty.. We are strugly so much right now its putting a large tamper on our marriage. I would love to know yes I will get my GED and yes I will become something better then a clerk at a pharmacy. And my husband. What is the future hold job wise? Thank you!

Answer
and I would like you to read my profile again. thanks
and as you chose to rate this with very low rating it seem you think you deserve a lot of free stuff in life what makes it not surprise you are feeling alone and stuck
people work here volunteering for people who needs help, you sound like a very ungrateful person and gratitude can get you a bit of advanced if you open up to it.  

Psychics

Inbal