Psychics/My life purpose

Question
QUESTION: Hello,
I would like to know if angels and God have a specific message they want to give me regarding my life's path. I'm a person who gets easily confused and some areas of my life (e.g love life)have been very unstable.

ANSWER: Warm greetings Marina!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours Marina, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

As I elevate in consciousness to the intuitive level, I am hearing that you have abilities worth exploring in the mystical sense. You are able to open up conversations with others and lead them to greener pastures but you need to cultivate and tap into this ability so that it can grow to fruition. Working with others where you can guide them to realizing the full potential is what the angels are revealing. I cannot speak to relationships or love life in this reading but know that the energy you put forth unto others can affect them in either a positive way where they will be more apt to be attracted to you or it can keep them away. It all depends on the kind of energy and thoughts that you expend. Therefore, be sure it is always Positive and Loving energy you put forth when with others that is True and from the heart!

Even as you may feel that there is little energy to forge ahead and that things and situations may seem devoid of life force, know that the angels are telling you that you possess the greatest energy to move forward in your life and the only thing that can keep you back is truly yourself. No one can live your life for you thus, you need to know and understand that and withdraw from hearing anything that is negative or not for your higher or greater purpose. Spirit also comes to reveal that you need to listen seriously to your heart now. It contains much information that is worth exploring! See your dreams come to fruition. Enjoy life as it was meant to be enjoyed and free yourself from self-limitation and non-existent feelings that you tend to make up for yourself that can thwart your moving forward.

I am also sensing that you need to be out more in the fresh air where it's cool and shady and breathe of the life force that is in the Earth and start to enjoy life! You cannot always live a cloistered life you know. Your confusion stems from listening to the wrong sources. The moment you make up your mind that you are going to go with what your heart is revealing and what your soul is speaking about, that is direct communication from God, the sooner you will be able to finally place one foot in front of the other and go with the flow that you are truly deserving of!

But you are guided to watch out for the mountains that may lie ahead as you begin to burst out of your self-imposed cocoon to live a freer life. The "mountains", which are problems, concerns, and troubles, which may arise, can be met with greater force from inside! You are the master of your ship and you need to sail it in the direction that spells Victory for your life! It is a challenge that God knows you can meet because He would not give you more than you are capable of bearing.

Your purpose in life is to live life in a much happier way where you can teach others how to live their life! The moment you realize this that will be the moment you can truly open the door to the next wonderful stage in your ever-growing life path. Settle down and concentrate on your true objectives in life. And then go into the silence and ask God for direction. Listen to His answers that can come subtly but when you are ready to accept Truth, it will be revealed unto you.

Thank you for your reading request Marina, I hope it was enlightening to you and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

QUESTION: Hello,
Thank you so much for the reading.
I have always flirted with the possibility of becoming an alternative doctor/healer to heal others in natural means.
However, in some christian cycles alternative doctors receive much controversy:some even claim that they use demonic methods of healing without them being aware of it.
As a christian intuitive, do you think that God will approve this career path?

Answer
Warm greetings Marina!

(\o/) You're most welcome! Thank you for your follow-up question and for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading on it. (\o/)

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours Marina, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading with further discourse. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

Spirit brought forth in your recent intuitive reading that you could be involved in helping others and you have confirmed it with additional information such as you have chosen to reveal.Thank you for that!

I am also aware, from what others are saying, that in some Christian circles some people may believe that alternative modalities used in healing, such as alternative spiritual healing, might be done with non-Christian methods as you have said and it is hard to try to change people's minds once they are made up.That should however, not be the goal for anyone to become confrontational over this issue. However, what they as well as others need to keep well in mind, imho, is that all "healing", especially spiritual healing, comes from God because who or what else would have the means or the omniscient grand power to heal another! It is known by many in the world today that God has full control over the people He created. When one requests or is in need of healing, who do you think responds to that healing request? Certainly not Satan! Satan cannot heal and is not in the business of healing or making people well so that God can be glorified. Therefore, all healing comes from God, and we need look no further than to Jesus Christ who *healed* all who asked Him, who wants His children to be well and whole just as He created them and wants for them to be.

There may indeed be some who misuse the ability to help another and may resort to using dark practices but that is not healing in the Christian sense and that must be brought out for all to know. If healing does occur, then again, since all healing comes from God, God must be properly credited with the healing and not someone who is not credentialed who says a few words or waves their hands over others and tries to take credit for that.

As to your question "As a christian intuitive, do you think that God will approve this career path?" I cannot give you a definitive yea or nay on that, first of all, because I do not answer "work or career-related" questions on this forum. Secondly, because what a person is considering as a career path for themselves is so personal, they should go to God first and ask Him if that is what they should do. God is their Creator and praying to Him for answers about such things is the way to go as no one should tell another that they "definitely" should choose this job or that job and try to steer them into doing certain work but rather for those answering those type of questions, they might tell them what is involved with such a job and how it could help others but never try to give the impression that they should go that route with a particular job or career but rather leave the ultimate and final decision entirely up to them unless they are qualified, certified, and/or licensed to answer such employment-related questions as a professional, in my personal opinion.

But since this is a psychic/intuitive Spiritual reading, know that God expects each person considering a career move to first go to Him in prayer to ask about that. It is then entirely up to God as to how or what He will reply. But if feeling a yearning deep in one's heart to be of benevolent help unto others in some way and being of service to another by reaching out to them to help them is what one truly wants to do, then also remember that Jesus said we should love and help one another as that is always wonderful since there are many in the world today just waiting for a kind word or a helping hand to make their day!

Again, thank you for your follow-up reading request Marina, I hope it was enlightening to you and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†