Psychics/Long distance

Hi, My name is Emily (1986). I have beem seeing a guy who lives in a different state for about 6 months now. We have seen each other in person 5 times; our most recent visit lasted a week and it was fabalous! My question is, is it worth investing the time and energy into a long distance relationship with him. He does say he eventually wants to move up here but what if that does not happen! His name is Cody and his birth year is 1984. Thank you!

I personally don't feel it will work, it feels like there will be a great distance between both of you for a long while. There's so much doubtful energies that is also creating a distance between the both of you and happiness. The choice you make is up to you.

Hello :) I will need your First Name & Birth year, and any others involved in your question - brief answer given - questions that will be rejected (baby! health! I am single, when will I get married!). Paid readings available

1-2 random cards are pulled out of my Gipsy cards deck

Intuition guidance is always there