Psychics/Long distance

Question
Hi, My name is Emily (1986). I have beem seeing a guy who lives in a different state for about 6 months now. We have seen each other in person 5 times; our most recent visit lasted a week and it was fabalous! My question is, is it worth investing the time and energy into a long distance relationship with him. He does say he eventually wants to move up here but what if that does not happen! His name is Cody and his birth year is 1984. Thank you!

Answer
I personally don't feel it will work, it feels like there will be a great distance between both of you for a long while. There's so much doubtful energies that is also creating a distance between the both of you and happiness. The choice you make is up to you.

Psychics

Gipsy