Psychics/Long distance relationship

Question
Hello! I am dating a girl in America, and I live in England. I would just like to ask, are we going to last? Will we ever be able to meet?
I'm sorry if these are things you cannot answer and thank you in advance!

Answer
Only you and the girl are holding yourselves back from meeting.  An internet relationship isn't really a relationship until you spend time together to see if you have chemistry, that you like to do the same things, if you can overlook each others' weaknesses, that you respect each other's values, that each is committed, etc.  I would enjoy it for what it is, and if the opportunity arises, one of you should take a week or 2 vacation to the other country.  I always get these questions and I tell everyone the same thing--an internet relationship can be very misleading.  Think about it--you always put your best face on and you can change your words. If you have someone to talk to on the internet that's great--but it isn't a true relationship until you spend time together.

Psychics

Jude the Christian Psychic