Psychics/Lost Bracelet

Hiya, I recently lost a very special Pandora bracelet. It is white leather with several charms; two blue glass beads and silver beads. I cannot find it and I'm unsure to whether I have simply misplaced it, whether I lost it or if someone has stolen it. So could you possibly tell me where my lost bracelet is?
Many thanks

Hello, Shaye,

I don't think it's been stolen. Two images immediately came to mind: a bus (or other mode of public transport) and a handbag. So I would check the lost and found of any bus, cab, train, airline, etc. you've used recently. Then check all your handbags — you may have stuck the bracelet in one and forgotten about it.

I hope this helps — good luck!

Nancy Crowe

Need another perspective? I can offer insights on your life, work, and the people you share them with — in the physical world and on the other side — through words, images, and feelings. I cannot make medical diagnoses or specific predictions on the timing of events.

*** While I am on hiatus here, please visit me at; I offer a one-question email reading ($20) and other options. ***

I’m a lifelong intuitive and medium, but kept that on the back burner for much of my life. As my abilities began to open and expand, I decided to use these God-given gifts to help others.

In addition to holding a master’s degree in theology, I am a Reiki master and have studied intuitive development, animal communication, and medical intuition.