Psychics/Lost Bracelet

Question
Hiya, I recently lost a very special Pandora bracelet. It is white leather with several charms; two blue glass beads and silver beads. I cannot find it and I'm unsure to whether I have simply misplaced it, whether I lost it or if someone has stolen it. So could you possibly tell me where my lost bracelet is?
Many thanks

Answer
Hello, Shaye,

I don't think it's been stolen. Two images immediately came to mind: a bus (or other mode of public transport) and a handbag. So I would check the lost and found of any bus, cab, train, airline, etc. you've used recently. Then check all your handbags — you may have stuck the bracelet in one and forgotten about it.

I hope this helps — good luck!

Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe