Hi I'm Tasha 2-5-81 have I found the man of my dreams?

Hello Tasha

As yet, I do not sense that you have found
the man of your dreams.
The man of your dreams is not quite
ready for you yet. He is in the process
of a back breakup and still has too much
emotional baggage to bring in to a relationship.

While you are waiting for him, go out, have fun,
socialize with good friends, and keep your own
emotions strong, and healthy so that when you and he
do meet, the magic will happen.

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.