Psychics/Love?

Question
Hi, My name is Hope (05/24/1993) and Thomas (09/05/1990) are in the process of getting into a relationship. We have known each other for almost three years and have been on and off in a relationship and out of a relationship for those 3 years. When we broke up last year, he got married and is now in the process of getting a divorce. We want to get back together after that process, are we met to be? I live in TN.

Answer
Hi, Hope,

It does feel like you and Thomas are working out some kind of karmic lesson since you keep coming together and moving apart. Don't worry too much about what that lesson might be for now — all you need to consider is your right next step. Then the one after that.

As I tune into Thomas, he feels unsettled, understandably so. I'm not sure he has entirely sorted out his relationship with his wife and his relationship with you. It all feels a bit jumbled together. Did he leave you for her, and is he now leaving her for you? You seem like a grounded and caring young woman, and you deserve to be chosen for the unique person you are — not as an alternative to something he doesn't want to deal with.

Thomas just seems to be struggling with who he is and what he wants, and that has little to do with you or the wife or anyone else. It's his journey. You too are coming into your own as a person. If each of you can be a fully-fledged individual while also supporting the other, chances are you're meant to be. But for right now, I would suggest praying, meditating or whatever puts you in a calm and peaceful state. Then ask your higher power and your own intuition: What is my best next step?

All blessings to you, Hope . . . let me know how you're doing.

Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe