Psychics/Love

Question
QUESTION: Hello
I want to ask you about a girl, Boglarka. We are good friends. Please tell me what does she feels about me? Se likes me or no? My dob is 18 september 1982, I don't know her dob. Thank you. Many blessings.

ANSWER: This is in the question pool which means the volunteer psychic you contacted had a very valid reason for sending this to the pool - however, I'm picking this up.

What's Boglarka year of birth?

QUESTION: Her year of birth is 1985. Thank you. Many blessings.

Answer
Boglarka feels difficult, it's like she's being difficult because she's transitioning from something to another, I'm not feeling any love radiating from her to you Adrian. She's just being friendly with you nothing more right now.

Questions to ask yourself | 1. Has this given you what you wanted to know? | 2. If not, have you meditated on the answer provided? | 3. Is it useless, and you are now discarding it to find another free psychic who will give you the answer you are looking for?

Psychics

Gipsy