Psychics/love me or not?

QUESTION: Hi inbal! I just want to ask whether my secret love Joven, July 13, 1986, also feels something special for me, April 19, 1968. If not, is there someone else meant for me?

ANSWER: are you sure these are the correct birthdays?

QUESTION: Yes inbal im 18 years older than him.  Im a widow for more than a year now.  This man is my co-worker and is very kind to me that's why I fell for him. thank you for taking time to read this and responded at once.  Your honesty im sure will enlighten me on how to manage my feelings. im with him everyday for 4 years now {he drives for me on and off from office}. thank you again...

I did not ask about the birthdays in a judging way I just wanted to make sure I got the birth days correct for the numerology , he is a man of habbit very attached to his family and if there is any kids and or wife there in his life then they will always come first , also if not there is a problem because his family are very protective and strict and will not accept these relationship if and when they will be revealed. I have check the tarot for his feelings toward you and he seem to have attachement to you as well but it was more described as possession or addiction then loving relationship. I would suggest to try and avoid this because it seem like the tarot suggest it will end with much hurting and one of you will cheat on the other in a way that will be very painful meaning this relationship are not going to good places. or if you do chose to keep with him make sure him and you know this is not a life time commitment and that both of you are free to walk away when time comes,. it seem to me that he will have very hard time accepting such idea and this is where hurt will come from.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site