Psychics/love

Question
Dear Jean

I'm love with person emotionally not physically.i just feel that he has feelings for me.he is 15 years younger than me.do you see future between us
my dob 05/july/81

Answer
Hello, Ashani,

First of all — by my calculations, this person would be about 17 years old. I don't know what the laws are where you are, but here in the U.S. an adult can go to prison for having a sexual relationship with a person who is not of legal/consenting age. So please be aware of this.

That said . . . It seems that the feelings he has for you are not really about you so much as they are about working something out in his life. He is finding his way in the world, and you represent a kind of freedom he has not yet claimed for himself. And I think you are responding to this in a similar fashion, as it feels like you are in the midst of some change in your own life.

There does seem to be a bond between you, and the possibility for friendship is certainly there — but if it is a refuge either of you has sought from dealing with your own life and growth, that's not a good thing. If there is to be a romantic/partner relationship between you, I don't think it will happen for a number of years.

All best,
Jean

Psychics

Nancy Crowe