Psychics/Love

Question
Hi, and thank you so much for offering your time to answer a free question. I am truly grateful.   My name is Alyson Benjamin and my birthday is March 26, 1972. I have had a "falling out" with a man that I love dearly. His name is Jeremy, and his birthday is July 25, 1971. I know this may sound silly, but could you please tell me his true feelings for me...does he love me?  Thank you again for your time!:)  Alyson

Answer
Hello Alyson,
I do apologize for the delay in answering your question.

He does love and care about you deeply. But, life has a way
of interfering with love. Day to day stress, and trials, can often times
trigger negativity in a relationship.

Give things time to cool down a bit, then call, let him know
how you feel, and that you are sorry for the role you played in the
argument between the 2 of you.

I hope this helps in some small way

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna