Hi, and thank you so much for offering your time to answer a free question. I am truly grateful.   My name is Alyson Benjamin and my birthday is March 26, 1972. I have had a "falling out" with a man that I love dearly. His name is Jeremy, and his birthday is July 25, 1971. I know this may sound silly, but could you please tell me his true feelings for me...does he love me?  Thank you again for your time!:)  Alyson

Hello Alyson,
I do apologize for the delay in answering your question.

He does love and care about you deeply. But, life has a way
of interfering with love. Day to day stress, and trials, can often times
trigger negativity in a relationship.

Give things time to cool down a bit, then call, let him know
how you feel, and that you are sorry for the role you played in the
argument between the 2 of you.

I hope this helps in some small way

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.