I have been with my boyfriend(his birthday is July 22, 1993) for 2 years now.  We're somewhat long distance, he lives an hour away.  It feels like we're drifting apart, but I'm not sure if this is just a phase or if we're coming to an end.  I'm starting college in the fall, and he still has yet to start a life for himself.  I just want to know if I'm holding on to something that's inevitably going to end...?

My birthday is 10/01/1994

Hello Cheyenne,
What a beautiful name you have.
Thank you so much for trusting your question to me.

You have goals, hopes and dreams, that you have refined over the years of your life.
Unfortunately your boyfriend is still very much in the dark as to where he wants to go in life.
This is not uncommon for young men, but it can be very frustrating for their female companions.
I do not get the feeling that the 2 of you will go the distance. You have had some good times, and the drifting apart is a nice natural way to go. In this way, it is possible to remain civil to each other, or even possibly become friends.

I hope this helps you though I wish it were more positive.

Blessings to you and you will achieve amazing success in college!!

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.