I was very good friend with a sweet girl, Andreea. We were very close, we spent a lot of time together. But she changed her job and I didn't saw her for a while. Last time she had a boyfriend. Please tell me if she is alone and if she have feelings for me now? Andreea's dob is 8 september 1987. My dob is 18 september 1982. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

Hello Adrian

I do not sense you having a relationship with this girl.
She has moved on and found someone else to be with.

There is someone out there for you, just waiting for you to find her.

You need to let this go, and move forward with your life..

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.