Psychics/Love

Question
Hey my name is Emily Danielle Livingston. My birthday is March 8th 1995 and I was born in Macon, Georgia at 8:16am. I have questions regarding a girl that I have been dating, her name is Taylor Leigh Shook. She was born in Arlington, Texas I believe. Her birthday is November 16th, 1993. She and I just moved to Arlington about a month ago. She got involved with a group of people and changed a lot. It's kind of similar to the movie 'Mean Girls' where Lindsay Lohan gets caught up with those group of girls and starts acting just like them. Taylor and I are not currently together. And I am not sure if she is going to change back to normal or if I should just move on with my life. We're not living together. I see her at work only but I fear she is about to lose her job. I am trying not to care so much but she still relies on me sometimes. So my question is, do you feel as if she is going to come to her senses and come back to me or should I keep moving forward without her? Thank you.

Answer
Dear Emily,

You and Taylor are both young, and are both going to go through identity changes over the next few years yet. Taylor is still trying to figure out where she fits. You are ahead of her in knowing a bit more about yourself, as well as having more confidence.

As such, it is time for you to move on. You can try to maintain a friendship if you choose, but even that will put stress on you, as it is hard to leave the romantic feelings behind once they are there.

Once Taylor does find her niche, it will not mesh well with you, and the 2 of you would have broken up at that time regardless...sometimes it is better when these things are found out early on in a relationship.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Blessings to you Emily

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna