Psychics/Love

Question
Will  Anthony White June 21 1970 and I...Sandra May 21 1975 get back together?

Answer
hello and thank you for contacting me so sorry for the delay in answering your question
on

But i do strongly feel that  you and this person anthony have a strong spiritual sou mate connection .
from What  I am feeling you and this person have  past life connect with this man . But so many people and things
have gotten in the way of the way your relationship is meant to be . He dose care about you but is also
holding a lot of baggage from his child hood .  you will reconnect But certain steps must be taken  

come to my website and chat with me live for no cost to you I have a lot of things to tell you that should be left private

www.futureinsightadvice.com

I hope to hear from you soon  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential