Psychics/Love-future

Question
Hello,
My name is Nashira Julieth Mc Entosh Campbell, my date of birth is june 15 1986, from Panama, Republic of Panama, my question is, how can you see me in the future, in the Love and business, I dont have luck in the love, and im worry about that, sometime i think that I have some problem for find a good person.. I hope you can help me.
If I will be happy or not, please help me.

Thank you.

Answer
Hello Nashira
You have been working on the balance between self and other over many lifetimes.  In some lives, you were too intent upon getting your way and resisted compromises.  You were quite fierce in your independence.  In other lives, you were too needy and other-directed.  You gave your power over to the hands of a partner who used and abused it.  You could have been the victim of physical violence.  Your needs were disregarded; your partner demanded everything.  In some lives, you went in and out of relationships.  You avoided commitment and emphasized independence until you got lonely and rushed into a relationship.  Then you felt trapped, stifled and confined and had to get out.  So, you ran away—or fought with your partner until one or the other of you gave up and left.  Then you stayed alone for a time, until the need to share again became overwhelming and the cycle repeated.  Questions of assertion versus accommodation—how much to please yourself and how much to please and appease others—permeated your associations.  You couldn't make up your mind whether it was better to be alone or be together with someone. So it isn't that you do not have luck is just dealing with issues....and perhaps opening your eyes to some of your past will enlighten you that you been there and done that before and so you are not alone but NOW hopefully you can conquer this pattern and bring that love to you...

Your karmic challenge is to reach a balance between separation and togetherness.  You are learning to meet your own needs within the framework of a relationship.  You are mastering the art of compromise— neither demanding nor giving up too much.  Your growth goal is to maintain a long-term committed relationship that feeds the independence, courage, and self-direction of both you and your partner.

Overcome your karmic challenges I gave you a main one that will help you remove the obstacle to get you to where you want to be:
Messages:
Increased sensitiveness to what is said or not said, to what is meant or not meant makes it difficult to know exactly what is going on. By listening openly and being honest, you feel the truth behind the words spoken to you. In communicating your intentions to someone you want to impress, be aware that imprecision creates misunderstandings now. You may want to wait a day or two before delivering the message. A conversation can make you realize there are more options and more possibilities in a relationship.
Conversations can have a special meaning, and you can probe deeper than usual in a relationship. It is a good time to talk about likes and dislikes as you can reach a better understanding of each other. Connecting with someone  can have a powerful effect, and you enjoy words that appreciate your strengths. The open door to love will be around July 26th so if you are ready many blessings on this journey. *had to edit another date as someone yelled out to tell you also July 14th so I would keep my eyes or emotions open between July 14th through around the 26th...I keep hearing about body jewelry but I am not entirely sure as to why this is being told to me...

I only answer one for free and by your writing love is what comes out most dearly in your heart so that is what I chose to answer.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp