Hello there is someone told me i have never neen develop my gift of mind controlling like professor x .. Do u know how can i help to develop the gift they see on me.. I dont know where and how to start?

Hi, Grace,
First, it's best to take what others tell you about your abilities with a grain of salt - especially if they haven't seen you using them!

However, if you are interested in learning psionics (the use of psi abilities), I recommend the articles section on as a good starting point.

Developing these abilities requires dedication and long-term commitment.  Do you have the unfailing interest to spend a couple of years doing short, daily practice sessions?  If so, you may develop your abilities to the point where they are useful in daily life.

As for becoming Professor X - that is fiction, and real psi abilities aren't like superpowers.

Winged Wolf

I am not a 'psychic reader'--I don't do readings. (If you ask me whether you're going to get a job, whether your boyfriend really loves you, or where your missing keys are, I will reject the question). Again, I do NOT do readings of any kind. Ask yourself: "Does answering my question require the USE of a psychic ability?" If the answer is yes, ask someone who does readings. I provide information and support FOR psychics. If you have unusual abilities and need help understanding how to learn to control them and how to deal with them, I can most likely help you.

I am an energy worker and psion with over 20 years experience.

The Psion Guild

I have written "Beginning Psionics: A Psionics Training Manual" and "The Care and Feeding of Vampires: An Energy-Workers' Guide to Real Vampirism", both of which are published through Lulu and have received excellent reviews.

High school graduate, extensively self-taught and mentored by other experienced practitioners.

Through Eclipse Metaphysical, I have hundreds of satisfied customers.