Psychics/Mom ...

Hello Roy :)

I was hoping you could help me receive some reassurance from my parents who are both deceased. I'm currently going on 25 years old and feel so alone and empty. I feel stuck in life. I am a very spiritual person and am always learning new methods to try to bring me closer to connecting with my Higher Self and the other side but my energy is probably blocking my loved ones from communicating with me. My question to my mom was, am I doing the right thing right now by breaking up with my partner and can she give me any reassurance that this will lead to the life I've been praying for and visualizing?

Thank you so much for your time and help, Roy :)

Hello Ashley - I'm so sorry this is so late and its not a reply as such. I signed off from all experts for holiday reasons and thought my inbox was empty. I'm travelling around alot over the coming weeks but when I get a chance (and I mean about an hour of quiet, private time) I will answer you properly. Until very soon and apologies agains for this confusion, Roy Pierce

Roy Pierce

I can answer questions concerning people's desire to have some form of contact with deceased friends or relatives or, if required, animals. In summary, I consider myself an expert on communication between physical and non-physical reality. While I can act as a medium, I prefer to teach people how to make contact themsleves. I would prefer questions to be marked as private, if possible. Please not that information to answer questions of this kind is not immediately available, effort and time are required to establish a satisfactory response so please do not mind that it may take a day or two to receive an answer - this does not mean I have forgotten you. I am currently living and working in south east Asia so there is a time factor there too for those who contact me from Europe and the States - it is, however, an absolute pleasure to deal with people from all over the globe.

As an ordained minister, I have had 15 years experience in dealing with bereavement and bereaved people. Many have asked if it is possible to contact deceased people. I beleive it is possible for anyone to contact any non-physical reality and I have helped many people do this from different cultures, religions and countries.

Caritas International / Roman Catholic Church

E-book and website pending

I have a Diploma in Philosophy and an MA in Theology for Ministry from the Catholic University of Leuven.

as per educational credentials above

Many bereaved people from various religions and cultures and countries.