Psychics/need direction and understanding

Trying to follow your directions in what to ask for...not certain if I am.
I am unemployed, facing eviction..prayers and interviewing..just not getting me what I need. I just want hope and direction...any advice will be so appreciated...

Warm greetings Deborah!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Please be aware that the vibration in the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intentions will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our dear friend Deborah, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We ask that you kindly assist her with her current problems and concerns as is your Divine will. Thank you for your many blessings to her in Christ Jesus. Amen.

First of all, I am sorry to learn about your current situation. But know that all things tend to be temporary and happen for a purpose. When things hit the hardest, that signals a big Wake-Up call from the Father for closer attention to the way a person moves in life, what they believe in, how they have carried themselves, how they think, how they act, what they do, etc. All of what happens to a person is, in essence, the result and product of their own thinking.

When opportunities knock, for example, and they will, and are good opportunities for advancement and a person passes them up due to procrastination, non-interest, little interest, other objectives, etc. then they have passed up gifts that God has sent their way, thinking that they know better than God. They don't! No one does. And they may later stand to regret that course of action as they find themselves in a binding situation and which could also lead to dire straits. However, since no one is perfect in this life we often make mistakes that, in retrospect, we wish we had not and instead had payed closer attention to, when we had the chance but that later we may even live to regret as a consequence of our poor choices. The good news is that all can be temporary just as when a huge thunderstorm passes overhead. It can last for a few minutes to a few hours to a few days or even longer. But eventually it dissipates and guess what happens next? The SUN comes out and starts shining most probably along with a beautiful rainbow! And so the dark hours facing people can only last when they choose to remain stymied in thought that they will never pull out of them. Thus, they literally remain in the dark for a longer time period than necessary.The reality is that They CAN Pull Out! Just as you can and will just as you believe!

Thoughts of desperation often work against a person such as to bring their good energy level down. Therefore, be cautioned, Spirit says, from falling prey to this course of action. No matter how hard the circumstances, go to God and pray about it. Ask God to give you the wisdom to OVERCOME and when you do that with true purpose and feeling in your heart and devotion to your Creator, that is, Belief in Him and His power over your life, things CAN start to happen! You may be surprised to find that one night you may go to sleep and wake up the next morning with a plan in mind to pursue to help you out of your dilemma. That is because God often speaks to one in their dreams and instills their instruction.

You say you have prayed. But have you prayed the right way? You see it is important to know HOW to pray the right way otherwise we end up merely mouthing or thinking words with nothing substantial that is heartfelt to back them up with. A person should first devote the right amount of time each day to God to commune with Him. During this time, in the silence, ask Him from the bottom of your heart how He can help you through your difficulty. And most importantly, you must BELIEVE that He has ALREADY helped you and see or visualize the outcome as good! The reason some prayers are not answered are because people do not truly Believe in what they are praying about or do not have even a grain of Faith to help sustain their request. But when you Trust God with your problems, know that He is most apt to respond in a positive way because you are a child of His and He loves you more than you will ever know.

I am going to give you the Biblical KEY to answered prayer!

"Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, Believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them." -- MARK 11:24 (KJV)

God allows desperate things to happen to people in order to wake them up to the fact that their thinking needs improvement.They must therefore develop clear thinking instead of "foggy thinking." Foggy thinking is the product of listening to someone other than God who does not have your best interests in mind or to your own inner hesitation and inability to WANT to move ahead in your life. The moment you get stern with yourself and say "Enough Is Enough!", and then truly mean it, you will see how thoughts can come your way from God to help you with a new direction in life! But know that God allows difficulties that are always designed to get us to Think Straight and to promote our greater spiritual growth.

Now all of this discourse is Spiritual in nature as Spirit is dictating, bringing forth right now. There are places in most areas to temporarily help one in desperate need of assistance that you might want to look at. But never dis-allow the Power of God to solve the most dire of your problems for He can truly move the highest mountains (problems, concerns) from one's life when a person devotes the proper amount of prayer and energy along with praying correctly. I sincerely hope you will have much better news soon! There is a certain amount of work God expects for you to do to solve this situation but know that He will do the rest!

Thank you for your reading request Deborah, I hope it was enlightening to you and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD Jesus Christ will Bless You and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†

† AFTERLIFE INFORMATION † is another choice offered. Please select either the Christian Intuitive Reading or Afterlife Information.

QUESTIONS NOT ACCEPTED INCLUDE THOSE RELATING TO: Relationships; Pregnancy; Career; Lost Objects; Spirit Guides; Mediumship; Angel Readings plus "GENERAL" Readings. QUESTIONS MARKED "PRIVATE" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

No Last Names Please. Include A Specific *Spiritual* Area Of Concentration. Please do not ask questions about or include personal information concerning other people.
You must be over 18 years of age.
Questions are intuitively and spiritually answered.

Also Bear In Mind That JESUS CHRIST Is the *Only True Authority On Your Life!*

Read Carefully the Instructions and Disclaimers When You Sign-Up. One follow-up question having to do with your reading is accepted.
Please Note: Your Follow-Up Comments on my readings may be posted at any time in whole or in part with only the First Initial of your first name without further notice to you. Thank you.

Using my God-given gift and intuitive tools such as Clairvoyance, Clairaudience, Clairsentience, Pendulum, Spirit Writing, as well as by using other methods, I have conducted many readings for many years. Contact is made with Spirit and my angels as well as the person's angels who are asking their questions. The spiritual connection is done through prayer and with God's Divine permission. These readings are completely Intuitive/Psychic and Spiritual in nature. And wonderful blessings like this: "Hello. No response needed on my second question. No use playing with fire and disrespecting God. He's reminded me I'm His and I need to trust in Him and Him alone. Thank you for being on the "Psychic" part of this website. I'm sure you've helped save many, many souls." Love, T

Ordained Minister; Christian Clerical Teacher; Healing Minister; Doctorate in Religious Education; Doctorate in Metaphysics; Certified Psychic Counselor; Certified Holistic Life Coach; Certificate of Award in Parapsychology after completing studies.

Truly, the Greatest HONOR I have been awarded and given is by God. That being, the opportunity to present the Prayer of Salvation to those who wish to become Saved/Born Again through Jesus Christ thus, to be able to have their name written in the Lamb's Book of Life in order to be able to enter into Heaven at their appointed time.

PRAYER TO BECOME SAVED - BORN AGAIN. (To be said Meaningfully and *OUT LOUD*)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected, arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

After saying this prayer meaningfully and out loud we believe that you will be Saved and will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on, according to Holy Bible Scripture.

"Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues ..." -- D.

" ... I didn't expect any of that, and I didn't expect to hear things that were the truth. Everything you said was spot on, and I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for opening this up for me ... Now I can see that I am really stopping the negativity before it starts. I feel more inner peace, less anger inside of me ... I'm not even Christian. How are you able to read this for someone who doesn't practice the religion? ... Thank you so much for that reading. I didn't expect any of this. You have an amazing gift and thank you for using it to help people." -- M.

"Thank You very much for doing my reading! It was such a blessing. Praise Jesus King of Kings and Lord of Lords!" -- S.

"Thank you so very much for taking the time to write your beautiful and heartfelt message, my dear Christian intuitive! It is so encouraging and uplifting to know that Jesus is always there for us. And at our most despondent times, we can put our burdens on Him and He will carry them for us. We just have to have faith. Your sweet words reminded me that I can always turn to God, and He will never disappoint. We are His precious children, and He loves each and every one of us. :)" -- T.

"I love reading the answers you give out. God bless you." -- K.

"Makes perfect sense thank you so much for the reading Christian. May God bless you in every way." -- M.

"Wow you really nailed it. I am very happy I'm on this planet to help and serve God. Oh and I forgot to tell you that I been a christian since June 2013 and since then my life has been great and I feel protected and loved by Jesus Christ our saviour." -- M.

"hello christian intuitive you were so accurate in giving reading i am so happy to receive your reading.thank you..." -- S.