Psychics/Question

Question
My name = Ani DOB = August 26, 1988
His name = Austin, DoB = February 10, 1989

Me and Austin went on 5 dates and everything seemed to be going well. However from time to time he made comments that made me think he might have fear of having a relationship. He brought up the topic and told me he needed time to think about it. I never mentioned the topic again and after our 5th date, he called me and told me that even though he likes me as more than a friend and enjoys spending time with me, he can't commit. He also told me he got me a birthday present (I had mentioned my birthday was 2 months away). I told him ok, and we ended the conversation. I have not heard from him since that call a few days ago.

I am just wondering if he was being honest about what he told me, and if there is any future of a relationship between us. Does he also have feelings for me or is it just me?

Answer
unfortunatelly he was talking the truth about him not being able to commit he just forgot to tell you that if he ever falls in love it more likely will be with his own self. this kid will never arrive to your level of giving, caring and loving even if he would like to,  it simply not in his nature and this relationship are not a good match honey, let it go.  

Psychics

Inbal