My name = Ani DOB = Aug 26, 1988
His name = Austin, DoB = Feb 10, 1989

I dated this guy named Austin for a while and everything seemed to be going well, but I did sometimes get the feeling that he was scared to have a relationship. He told me in the beginning that he would need time to think about something like that, and I told him OK. Even though I never brought up the topic again, after our last date, he called me and told me that even though he likes me as more than a friend and enjoys spending time with me, he is unable to commit. He also told me that he got me a birthday present (I had told him my birthday was 2 months away).

When we were dating we seemed very compatible and he was sweet and contacted me daily. Since his call a few days ago, I have no heard form him. I'm very confused about what happened since everything seemed to be going well. I wanted to know if he was being genuine and if he will change his mind at some point or want to have a relationship with me down the line?

I can def feel that he cares about you very much and there is something very strong between you and him
and i know that this is something meant to be thats why  its very hard for you to forget about him and move on
 but there is a lot of people and things talking to him and holding him back  but there are more you need to know
hard to explain thru email

come to my website no charge

I hope to hear from you soon !  

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential