Psychics/Question

Question
Hello Lady Adreenna, my name is Allison D.O.B may 20th 1994 Fernando December 28th 1991, Me and my boyfriend are having a breaking point in our relationship, my questions was are things going to get better for us and if he will change or are we just done, and also I am trying to better my life in graduating college and I was wondering if there is a job opportunity coming ahead soon for me because I have been looking and applying everywhere thank you!

Answer
Hello Allison,

You and he are not going to make together. His path is different from yours. I think as well, that deep inside you know that you cannot change someone..they are who they are. He is content with who he is currently, and you are not. As such, before things get out of control, and more angry words are spoken, you should go your separate ways.

Things will be difficult for you right now in finding the "perfect" job. Life experience at this point is really the only thing holding you back. Seek a stepping stone style of job right now, and stick to it. If you bounce around from job to job, you will find it increasingly difficult to gain a position in your chosen career. Employers do not like to see a resume that has no previous experience, or one that has 15 different jobs in a space of a year or 2. So find something right now that you think you can stick with for a year or 2, then begin your search again.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna