Psychics/reconciliation

Question
Hi, and thank you so very much for offering to answer a question for me. I am truly grateful. My name is Alyson Benjamin, I was born and currently still reside in Montgomery, Alabama USA. My date of birth is 3/26/1972 at 4:15 AM. My question is regarding a man named Jeremy with a birthdate of 7/25/1971. I am unsure of birthplace and time. He and I have had a "falling out". Can you please give me any insight on whether or not he has any desire to reconcile with me, and if so will he act on that desire? Thank you again for your time. Have a great day. Alyson

Answer
Hi Alyson
I truly appreciate you way of writing and your thankfulness....
I got these messages for you:
Thinking about happy feelings sometimes takes the place of their actual experience. You are more likely to communicate a gentler side rather than an edge, and you are more agreeable when someone listens to you without making any judgments. This is a good time to say pleasant things that help to lower defenses and create intimacy

This often is an emotionally charged time where you have a strong need to get involved. It is possible, however, that you prefer being alone in order to take better care of yourself, especially if you have disagreements with a partner as you said you had a fallout then the spirit giving me this message I feel is genuinely for you. Someone that you meet now proves challenging since he  may feel differently than you about a number of issues. Stability in a relationship is often difficult to achieve, although your changeability can keep the right person interested.

SO right now he is unsure whether he wants to patch things up...BUT you have something happening to you in the genre of love/romance around 6/25 thru around 7/1.....so this tell me either things will patch up by then OR someone else will make their interest known as I see a male energy around you and it isn't Jeremy its a male of the sign of Libra....

Certain matters may have a life of their own, proving difficult to manage.

Whatever issues have a firm hold upon you may become more than you can handle during this period, and circumstances may push you to make adjustments. You may recognize that in order to move forward, you have to leave certain elements of your past behind. Pressure can build during this cycle between the opportunities for growth and the force of ingrained patterns that may interfere with your progress. Such tension can produce an environment suitable for significant change or at least for a fuller understanding of the motivations that assist and hinder your development.

It is possible that excessive friction exists during this period which can exaggerate those pressures that coerce you and those that you may not acknowledge or recognize. One potential outcome of this cycle, however, is to increase your awareness of your deepest urges and to improve your skill in expressing them constructively for your benefit as well as for others’. A good use of this time is to rebuild what is in disrepair. Whether it is your own life, a business, or a relationship, efforts that you expend to make better what is in need likely are productive.

This period can bring about success in certain areas, but much depends on how well you deal with power, your own as well as others. You may have an opportunity to demonstrate your strength, perhaps against substantial resistance. But what you encounter tends to make you stronger. Even if you don’t attain your desire, you likely are more capable of realizing it in the future through the tests that you may endure now. Although challenges may emerge during this period, they can activate and support the passion that makes your life meaningful, emphasizing what is essential and nothing more.
Many Blessings!  

Psychics

Eclipse AKA Devilvamp