Psychics/relationship

Question
Hello Saphina,
My name is Joanna Liu, I am from Taiwan. I have meet a guy names Ray Zou a year ago, and he is from China. Some how, I know that he is not the guy I love, but he loves me. My question is should I give him and I a chance to start a relationship?

Answer
Hi  please visit my site !!! I'm waiting to hear from you !!

Www.futureinsightadvice.com

Thank you for contacting me I would be happy to answer your question
Honestly no I think you should not he is a good person but not the right person for youl He does like you and care about you very much but I just don't feel that even in a long relationship you will ever feel the same. I feel a connection of a long-term friendship between you and him but nothing more You have not met your soulmate get your soulmate is out there just searching for you just as you are searching for him. There are a lot of things holding you back from meeting your soulmate . But this is the year you were meant to meet him

There is a lot of things I need to tell you but sometimes it's hard to explain everything to email because you didn't leave this email open for others to see the things I want to tell you are very private

Come to my website and chat with me live one on one

Or you may even call me by phone for free either way there is no charge to you
I will give you a full reading for no cost and explained to in detail how you want me to soulmate and what you should watch out for

Www.futureinsightadvice.com

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential