Psychics/Relationship question

Question
Hello! My name is Brandy (my birthday is november 14, 1988) and my boyfriends name is Chris (his birthday is august 11, 1986). We've known each other just under a year and have broken up once but just got back together on may 10th. Both of us are unable to drive at the moment (him for medical reasons) and are only able to see each other on very rare occasions. Once I'm able to drive on my own that'll change but until then it is difficult on us both. We feel like romeo and juliet because neither of our parents like the one we're with (and the only reason they give us is that they didn't "pick" us for them). What I would like to know is whether our relationship will last and when he'll marry me (he has told me that he wants to marry me someday).

Answer
Hello Brandy,

The struggles and difficulties with your families will ultimately pull the 2 of you apart.
Our birth family is important to us whether we want to fully believe that or not, and with the constant pressure and grief that family is giving you both, it will just wear you down emotionally, and the relationship will not last.

I am sorry I could not give you better news.

Blessings

Adreeanna

Psychics

Lady Adreeanna