Psychics/Relationship reading.

My name is Aisha, born 29th of October 1991. I would like to know if my current relationship with my partner born 19th of September 1987 will become serious soon, or if I should I answer my friend, born 16th of May 1990,who has been trying to get me to be his girlfriend.
Thank you so much for your time.

Hello Aisha

Neither one of those young men will be your life partner.

You are not ready for a serious relationship as yet.
You have self doubt, and use relationships in an attempt
to gain self confidence.
You need to spend some without the drama of bouncing around from
one boyfriend to the next.

Once you have found your confidence, and gained self respect, you will
be able to send yourself out in to the dating world, being very strict about
what kind of partner you are looking for.

I know this was probably not what you wanted to hear,
but it is what I see.

I hope this helps you in some way

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.