I just entered into a long distance relationship with an amazing man, Garrett. We met at a poker game and had a one night stand. He asked me out a few weeks later and we really connected. We than dated for a few weeks while we finished up our last semester in college. I just went to visit him in Rochester, and he told me he loved me and we entered into an exclusive relationship. I am going down to North Carolina for grad school for the next 2 years and were going to try to make it work. I have never been one for relationships or love, but he just seems to be the most amazing person ever. I care about him so much. I love him. I am worried that this won't work out because I have never been in a serious relationship, or in love before. So far we have been in contact every day and are making plans to visit each other every few weeks this summer. He loves to fish and he loves to shoot guns, but not to hunt animals. He is also a morning person. I love reading and swimming and going to concerts. I am more of a night person. We both love the show supernatural. Do you think it will work out? My birthday is 04/05/1991 and his is 11/12/1991.

Hi Tara,

I wish I had better news for you, but I do not see you 2 together for the long term.
Differences in your life styles, as well as conflicts that will have you both realize
that it is just not going to work.  Some of this comes from you just not trusting
that good things can happen to you. You have to get to the point where you fully understand
that you deserve happiness in life and love. Trust is a bit of an issue for you, and you need to work on that as well. Trust the feelings of others. Yes sometimes things do not work out, but there are times, when trust isn't what causes the problem.

Learn to trust, learn to love being in love. This will happen for you, but like with a lot of things, it sometimes takes more time than we would like.

I hope this helps you

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.