Psychics/My relationships lol

Hello my name is Krystal born October 4 1988 and Iam in a relationship with roger born feb 6 1983 and our relationship been rocky the past couple months. Every time we argue it gets physical and that's not good. I love him but I don't kno what to do. I had a miscarriage July 2012 and been heartbroken since. What's going on with us???

Hi Krystal I'm sorry to hear about things you have been through

I definitely feel that this is been a hard time for you and him both
But there are a lot of changes coming depending on what steps you take
These changes can be really positive or really negative depending on how
You make your choices. This is hard to explain thru email
Would you come to my website. ?
It's free and we can talk live you can call me by phone. Or chat

And I will give you a detailed reading.
I hope to
Hear from you I have alot to say.  

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential