My question is what does the future hold for my relationship with my boyfriend. My name Gabriel D.O.B 09/02/93 his Edward 01/20/1992.

You will both have difficulties with trust later this year.
These issues will need you both to take deep breaths and remember
to argue in such a way that it does not become attacking eachother.

Once you get past that hurdle, you will have a falling out regarding
family early next year.
This will be a very bad argument, and could potentially cripple
your chances at having a long term relationship

Lady Adreeanna

I can answer any questions related to personal growth, life choices, family problems, and relationships. I do not answer legal, paternity, unborn children, past life, death prediction, or lottery questions. I cannot give specific dates and times, as life is not set to any one clock. I will always be honest with you, and sometimes what you hear, is not what you wanted to hear. Life is not always hearts and flowers though I know we really wish it was. The truth sometimes hurts, and this is no exception. I look forward to helping you move toward positive goals in your life.

I have 23 years as a spiritual reader, and advisor. I have a hungarian gypsy background and heritage, and training has been passed down to me from my grandmother and great-grandmother, both of which were seers, and spiritual advisors

I have been trained through 3 generations of my heritage. I spent 4 years with my great grandmother learning the gift of seeing what cannot easily be seen, and learning to hear the words that are not being said.