Psychics/selling my condo

Question
Hello Saphina, i dont know where to start but about 6 mos ago i got divorced and sold my house. got in to huge depression and didnt know where to move after. Went to San Diego for a month but didnt feel like i need to move there. I ws thinking about moving back to Tampa after my house sold in New Mexico but decided to go to Turkey where i was born and wanted to see if i can live there permanent. I did made a quick decision and bought a condo in Oludeniz turkey but just 2 weeks later i realized that i cant live there for a long time and trying to put my condo on sale now with Turkish real estate agents. but problem is i still have $700 mortgage on it and until it sells, i need to stay with my Army friends in Tennessee. So my question to you is seem very simple but very important for me so please help me to find out how long will it take to sell this condo in Turkey? I have to wait until this condo sells so i can buy another one in the USA but my hands and budget are tide up until i sell this condo first. Would you please tell me how many months will it take to sell this condo, will it be sold this year or? thank you very much for taking your time to read and answering me. Please pray for me so i can sell it asap and get my own place so i can get out of this huge depression i have. God Bless you. By the way dob 09-13-1964

Answer
The questions you have asked are not easy to explain thru email

I see a lot of things you need to know that we should talk about one on one
you can come to m website and live chat with me on the homepage
to call my by phone there are very important things going on that you
must be aware of  

www.futureinsightadvice.com

click to chat  

Psychics

psychic

At a young age of 13 I began to relies that my seances dreams and intuition was much different of those in my age group . My visions at one point helped me to save my sisters life at this age and that's when I knew that my gift and calling was not To please my self but devote my life to using this gift to help others . By age 15 i began to become well known to those in my community a small town in illinois in witch I grew up in . I was always giving advice to close friends and family. By age 18 I decided To let my gift out to the world and the experience has been life changing. With thousands of readings I do per year I have relies That with each person I find my gift growing stronger each time . I have now been on many local radio stations and interviewed For sport predictions for major league events . I have my own established website for over 5 years. With over 250,000 visitors and Counting . And now I am ready to share my experience and 99.9 percent accuracy readings with all experts.

Over 200 hours of meditation schooling at Illinois school of yoga Graduate of Barry Barkley hypnotherapy 1998

I do keep all my clients private and confidential