Psychics/Spirit guides

Question
I was wondering if it would be possible for our spirit guides to make a strong connection with us to the point of experiencing of an encounter with them? I think this has happened to me which took place many years ago, he was a native american man who was so set on helping me understand my "gift". And here's the kicker, I've had a dream about him 3 days before the encounter. I would like to know what your view would be on this situation that I had experienced. Thank you

Answer
It sounds more probable that your guide or totem may also be the man's guide/totem, and you were brought together so that he could teach you.

Some guides and totems are powerful enough to send animals your way, or arrange encounters with other people.  It's rare for a spirit to manifest in a way that you can't tell it apart from a living person, though; few entities have that ability.

Psychics

Winged Wolf