Psychics/Summer Joyce

Question
My mother Summer was born august 11 /1969. She passed away may 3 2010. I would like to know what she is trying to tell me. I have sense she is there but can not sense the meaning. Just an uneasy feeling of a question left unanswered if that at all makes sense... A sort of *what is your answer then Hailey your on the spot!* feeling. I also just found out we are pregnant! I would like to know if she had some news about the baby. Thanks Roy, best of love,
Hailey

Answer
Hello Hailey - I'm so sorry this is so late and its not a reply as such. I signed off from all experts for holiday reasons and thought my inbox was empty. I'm travelling around alot over the coming weeks but when I get a chance (and I mean about an hour of quiet, private time) I will answer you properly. Until very soon and apologies again for this confusion, Roy Pierce

Psychics

Roy Pierce