Psychics/Will we make it?

Question
I am Ashley, born March 18, 1983. I recently moved myself and my kids to be with my boyfriend (who I have known since I was 16)We have overcome a lot and we definitely have some more hurdles in front of us. My question is, do you see us making it? Can you see if he will stay faithful? What do you think we have in store?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE :D

Answer
There are still many great hurdles to overcome in this relationship, as there are lots of doubts and fears that are eating away at this love mainly due to depression/mental/some mind problems which eat away at all this... My advice is to seek professional relationship counseling

Questions to ask yourself | 1. Has this given you what you wanted to know? | 2. If not, have you meditated on the answer provided? | 3. Is it useless, and you are now discarding it to find another free psychic who will give you the answer you are looking for?

Psychics

Gipsy