Psychics/Advice

Question
Hello my name is Allison D.O.B may 20th 1994, i am on the verg of being homless i am now a single mother my ex recently just left me and my son he took everything, ive been stressing so bad i went and got help and i have been searching for help to churchs to help me with my rent this month i wi be getting a roommate but i wonna know if thats a good idea? Also i have been applying everywhere!trying my best im so scared for what is ahead im trying to get up on my feet as fast as i can i was wondering are good things coming my way? Like a job oppurtunity and help and support from my family? Am i gonna be able to do this on my own?

Thank you for your time

Answer
first of all you have to realize that you are a strong woman and you have very strong ability of surviving almost everything, life are a big challenge for you but I doubt if boring normal easy life would be so much fun for you. also you are now in year for stability you entered this time zone with your birth date and gradually within the coming months you will find that stability. I have no idea what or why did your partner live but I am sure if he is registered as the father of your son you can find a way to sue him for support within two months from now you will be able to recover from the financial difficulties and October Nov will be able to help you cut away from any nasty relationship you had officially, by march 2014 you will be on your feet again and the only thing you need to remember is once you got there to stay away from troubles and when come to date guys check them carefully before you get involved with them, but surely, the horrible times will be shifting by September. good luck

Psychics

Inbal