Psychics/Angels and Spirit Guides

Question
QUESTION: Hello! Thank you for this opportunity to ask you for this Angel reading. In the last two years I feel I am being guided to become much closer to the angels, and it has truly strengthened my Christian faith. It grows more everyday as I meditate and pray more diligently. How many angels are around me (as well as spirit guides) at this time, and do they have a special message for me? When I was quite young, I awoke in the night and believe that I saw my grandmother's guardian angel, standing at the foot of her bed (we were sleeping in the same room). It felt quite natural and I could only assume that it was her angel, and have wondered if this was correct for about 50 years now. Thank you so much for anything that you receive from Spirit, as it will be a joy for me to hear. Blessings.

ANSWER: Warm greetings!

(\o/) Hello and thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual reading. (\o/)

Debbie, please be aware that the vibration from the name you have given for this reading along with your clear intention will determine what results are brought forth spiritually!

Let us begin with a prayer to Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Debbie, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

One thing the angels want to bring to your immediate attention, Debbie, is that your prayers should always be directed to God and not to them. They inform me that you should consider becoming closer to God and not to them as they are merely messengers and servants from and to God. I do not work with "spirit guides" in the loose sense, but as to angels, I am being told there are three that are with you at this time. They indeed have a message for you!

There is a very good possibility that the spirit figure that you saw at your grandmother's bedside could have been an angel as they often look after those they love and cherish and can lower their vibration such as to allow those who are incarnate to see them, especially those who are very young. Angels serve as guides that is why I do not sense other entities as a "guide" other than the angels.

Your angels have a wonderful message for you! They reveal that there is much joy to be celebrated in your life! You may already know it but if you do not then this is a wake-up call to come to the table and smell the coffee! Archangel Michael presents himself and is one of the angels around you. He brings the message of making you feel more at ease in that he is there bringing you added protection and comfort when you need it. When you wish to contact Archangel Michael, know that he is as close as your thoughts and vibrates to the blue ray of being.

Also, your angels are speaking about *abundance* in your life. You may feel a lack at the moment but know that walking and stepping in the right direction with angelic help you can have much abundance in your life. Do not concentrate on lack your angels say. Rather, look to your inner being for answers and go to God in prayer for whatever you desire as all things are indeed possible through God! Your angels are very happy that your Christian faith has been strengthened as it should *always* remain Strong they say! There should not be any moments of doubt or fear or unneeded concerns that could serve to bring your good energy levels down.

I am also being informed that things have happened in your life that may need healing and now is the time to reach Heavenward to God for His Divine help and guidance in your life. You need to let go of that which does not serve your higher purpose anymore and instead embrace the good in life for a more prosperous future! Part of being able to accomplish that, Spirit says, is to have the knowledge of the wise. God gave you a wonderful thinking instrument with which to think ahead and devise safe ways with which to walk into your future!

But there is also one thing that must be done, an angel comes forth to reveal, and that is that you must look towards forgiveness first before the gifts from above can properly manifest in your life. If there is anyone you have had differences with, your angels bring you the message to forgive them so that you too can be forgiven and the slate can be wiped clean. It is only when one forgives another that God, Creator of mankind and of all, can truly forgive that person. And remember whenever it may seem hard to forgive, that thought is not coming from God but rather from His adversary. Be well guided by that, your angels say.

Archangel Raphael also makes His appearance now. He brings great healing words to you from the green ray from above. So, again, this powerful archangel is announcing the need for healing to be done in your life so that you can truly move forward!

And finally, your angels close by revealing that you need to find true purpose in your life in order to be able to live a happier life. When you find it within, by going introspectively and speaking to God silently in prayer and thought, you will be able to truly feel free and healed of the worries in life that you may be facing or have faced. Your angels hold much love in their heart for you and surround you now with their beautiful white angelic wings to bring you comfort as you begin to explore what you must in order to walk safely and ahead. God has given His angels charge over mankind and they obey His commands and directives! Your angels want for you to get ahead and leave that which is not for your highest good, behind. Square your shoulders and walk proudly knowing that God is with you and within you and that you need not ever walk alone!

Thank you for your reading request Debbie, I hope it was enlightening to you and it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

QUESTION: Thank you very much for bringing this message forth for me. It was very enlightening because you addressed all my underlying questions and major issues. The challenges of this past week prompted me to ask St. Michael to be my permanent protector. And I feel close to Archangel Raphael, not only because I ask him to stay close to me when I give someone reiki, but because I am just beginning to realize how much I need God's love to help heal my own heart. It was always easier to help other's than myself, and to rationalize it. When my husband told me your response came in, I was feeling very sad, and alone, and asked the angels to put their wings around me. So when you said, " Your angels hold much love in their heart for you and surround you now with their beautiful white angelic wings to bring you comfort", I was very moved. My path is clearer now, and I am trying to speak to God more personally.
  I thought I had, in my heart of hearts, forgiven everyone. It bothers me that I may have not, and I wonder if the person I have not forgiven, could be me. Blessings and much gratitude to you, for your time, and in sharing your gift with me.

Answer
Warm greetings!

(\o/) Thank you for requesting a Psychic/Intuitive Spiritual follow-up reading and for your wonderful feedback which confirms my reading and brings validation to it. And you are very welcome, I am glad to have had the opportunity to serve you! (\o/)

Heavenly Father, as Christians who truly care about others we now say a prayer for our dear friend and child of yours, Debbie, who requests this Intuitive-Spiritual follow-up reading. We thank you for your many blessings to her, dear LORD, through your most Divine Son Christ Jesus. Amen.

So you see, the angels *always* know when they are being summoned and what a person would request of them just as you say you had asked them to do by the act of placing their angelic wings around you and the reading thus confirmed that they indeed had. I am glad your husband was there to witness this remarkable happening in your presence!

It is wonderful, Debbie, that you feel you have forgiven everyone who needed forgiving! I wholeheartedly Congratulate you for that! But by your very thought that you wonder if you have not forgiven yourself, could well be what the angels were, in effect, trying to make you more aware of. If there is even a hint of a doubt in your mind that you have not fully forgiven yourself, then now is the time to go ahead and do that. As you do, you will be able to breathe easier in knowing that the last person to need forgiveness was 'the self' and now that has been done.

I sincerely wish you only the very best for your future and that of your family. I know you are going to pull out of your present not-so-desirable circumstances in feeling 'down' as the angels are telling me. When the will to do so appears, the energy to complete the directive will follow to manifest that which you wish to happen in your life.

Again, you are most welcome, dear Debbie! Remember to keep your chin up and as you do look towards Heaven as a reminder that God is ever-present in your life!

Thank you for your follow-up reading request, Debbie. I hope it was once again enlightening to you and as a fellow Christian it is my hope and prayer that Our LORD and Savior Jesus Christ will bless you and embrace you and help you to move forward in life and assist you to walk more securely as you travel on your path. Always Go With God!

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†